Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Google Cloud Course?
• Configure VPC networks and virtual machines
• Administer Identity and Access Management for resources
• Implement data storage services in Google Cloud
• Manage and examine billing of Google Cloud resources
• Monitor resources using Google Cloud services
• Connect your infrastructure to Google Cloud
• Configure load balancers and autoscaling for VM instances
• Automate the deployment of Google Cloud infrastructure services
• Leverage managed services in Google Cloud
This course teaches participants the following skills:
Design for high availability, scalability, and maintainability.
Assess tradeoffs and make sound choices among Google Cloud Platform products.
Integrate on-premises and cloud resources.
Identify ways to optimize resources and minimize cost.
Implement processes that minimize downtime, such as monitoring and alarming, unit and integration testing, production resilience testing, and incident post-mortem analysis.
Implement policies that minimize security risks, such as auditing, separation of duties and least privilege.
Implement technologies and processes that assure business continuity in the event of a disaster.
Design in this class.
State and solution.
Gathering requirements, SLOs, SLAs, and SLIs (key performance indicators).
GCP 12-factor support.
Mapping compute needs to Google Cloud Platform processing services.
Compute system provisioning.
Classifying and characterizing data.
Data ingest and data migration.
Identification of storage needs and mapping to Google Cloud Platform storage systems.
Network edge configuration.
Network configuration for data transfer within the service, including load balancing and network location.
Network integration with other environments, including on premises and multi-cloud.
Failure due to loss of resources.
Failure due to overload.
Strategies for coping with failure.
Business continuity and disaster recovery, including restore strategy and data lifecycle management.
Scalable and resilient design.
Google Cloud Platform security.
Network access control and firewalls.
Protections against denial of service.
Resource sharing and isolation.
Data encryption and key management.
Identity access and auditing.
Monitoring and alerting.
This course is intended for the following participants:
• Cloud Solutions Architects, DevOps Engineers
• Individuals using Google Cloud to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems,application environments, and infrastructure,with a focus on Compute Engine
• Have basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
• Have systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
• Have completed Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Developer