Funding Eligibility for SSG subsidies:
• Candidate to achieve at least 75% attendance for all modules and pass/be competent for all relevant assessments.
• Candidate agrees to pay the course fee without any subsidy to Avantus if any of the criteria are not met or in any case that the funding is not approved by SSG.
• For all SSG Funded Courses, a course quality survey would be sent to trainees via an email link upon completion of course. The survey results collected by SSG will be aggregated and published as broad-level indicators on MySkillsFuture Portal.
• For company-sponsored candidates, company will need to submit training grant application to Avantus up to 30 days before the course start date, and no later than up to 30 days after the course start date.
• For more information on SSG subsidy
Funding Eligibility for WTS Funding:
• Candidate must be a Singapore Citizen aged 35 years and above
• Candidate to earn a monthly income of not more than S$2,000
• Candidate must be currently employed.
• Candidate to achieve at least 75% attendance for all modules and pass all relevant assessments.
• For more information on Workfare Training Support (WTS)
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses.
For more information visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.