To claim UTAP funding, customers are advised to login to the NTUC portal (click here) and apply for UTAP claim within 6 months after the course end (last day of the course). Late applications will be rejected*.
UTAP Step by Step
UTAP with SkillsFuture Step by Step
You can apply for UTAP as long as you are an NTUC member. To be eligible for UTAP, all you need to do is meet the following conditions:
- Paid-up union membership before course commencement, throughout whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within supported period,
- UTAP funding is only applicable on the course fee not funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding,
- Unfunded course fee must be S$20.00 and above,
- You must have achieved a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any
- UTAP application must be submitted online within 6 months from the course end/exam date.
*This excludes miscellaneous fees such as GST, exam fee and registration fee etc. The UTAP amount disbursed to all members is the same for all nationalities.