Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Appreciate the benefits of using a NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Install, configure and setup the drivers to use MongoDB with your programming language of choice
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the main features of MongoDB and their use cases
- Integrate the database with your IDE
- Build applications that leverage the power of the database
- Retrieve data in the database using advanced querying
- Setup your database for performance using distributed data across machines
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Familiarity with relational databases and application development using a modern language is required.
- Some knowledge of JSON is good to have.