|Key Note||Agilitics courses information , Agilitics courses information|
|Interested Audience||You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management.|
Agilitics courses information , Agilitics courses information
Through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy GCP networking technologies, such as Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks, subnets, firewalls; interconnection among networks; load balancing; Cloud DNS; Cloud CDN; Cloud NAT. The course will also cover common network design patterns and automated deployment using Deployment Manager or Terraform.
We are looking for:
Network engineers and Admins who are either using Google Cloud Platform or are planning to do so
Individuals who want to be exposed to software-defined networking solutions in the cloud
Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience.
Prior understanding of the 7 layer OSI model.
Prior understanding of IPv4 addressing.
Prior experience with managing IPv4 routes.
Configure Google VPC networks, subnets, and routers. Control administrative access to VPC objects.
Control network access to endpoints in VPCs.
Interconnect networks among GCP projects.
Interconnect networks among GCP VPC networks and on-premises or other-cloud networks.
Choose among GCP load balancer and proxy options and configure them.
Use Cloud CDN to reduce latency and save money.
Optimize network spend using Network Tiers.
Configure Cloud NAT or Private Google Access to provide instances without public IP addresses access to other services.
Deploy networks declaratively using Cloud Deployment Manager or Terraform.
Design networks to meet common customer requirements.
Configure monitoring and logging to troubleshoot networks problems.
Get a Peek at Our Success Stories
One of best I have encountered in my life. Freedom to interact and respond candidly and with courage for every question is not an easy task for Trainers which they did it exceptionally well.
The course is well structure. Timing is also right. The trainer Mr Raj is professional. And he asnwer all my question and doubts.
The course is one of the two in the track of Agile Professional Coach. It is designed to provide both wide and deep knowledge to become a competent Coach with the addirional skills of a Trainer and a Mentor. The two trainers, Preeth Panday and Naveen K Singh, are excellent Facilitators and Coaches with patience and promptness. Their mastery in this area stands out while their mode of delivery captures the interest of the trainees. They demonstrated professionalism with a personal touch.
About Funding Details
|This course is IMDA CITREP+ Funded for Delivery. Singaporeans can also use their SkillsFuture credit for this course.|
|Category||Type||Singapore Citizen||Permanent Residents(* with effect from 1 August 2017)|
|Training Course and Certification||Certification Only||Training Course and Certification||Certification Only|
|Organisation-Sponsored||Non SMEs||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $3,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable certification fees, capped at $500 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $3,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable certification fees, capped at $500 per trainee|
|SMEs||Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $3,000 per trainee||Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $3,000 per trainee|
|Professionals (40 years old and above)||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $3,000 per trainee|
|Self-Sponsored||Professionals||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $3,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable certification fees, capped at $500 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $3,000 per trainee||Up to 70% of the nett payable certification fees, capped at $500 per trainee|
|Professionals (40 years old and above)||Up to 90% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $3,000 per trainee|
|Students and/or Full Time National Service (NSF)||Up to 100% of the nett payable course and certification fees, capped at $2,500 per trainee||Up to 100% of the nett payable certification fees, capped at $500 per trainee||Not eligible|
|1) Professionals category includes displaced workers.2) This has been harmonised with SkillsFuture initiatives.* CITREP+ funding does not support GST, VAT, registration fees, membership fees, rebates, renewal of certification, incentives, discounts or any training grant offered by any course providers or any other organisation in relation to the endorsed courses/certifications.|
|** For more details on CITREP+ funding support for students/NSF, please refer to CITREP+ Claim Application Guide.|
Module 1: Google Cloud VPC Networking Fundamentals
- Recall that networks belong to projects.
- Explain the differences among default, auto, and custom networks.
- Create networks and subnets.
- Explain how IPv4 addresses are assigned to Compute Engine instances. Publish domain names using Google Cloud DNS.
- Create Compute Engine instances with IP aliases.
- Create Compute Engine instances with multiple virtual network interfaces.
Module 2: Controlling Access to VPC Networks
- Outline how IAM policies affect VPC networks.
- Control access to network resources using service accounts.
- Control access to Compute Engine instances with tag-based firewall rules.
Module 3: Sharing Networks across Projects
- Outline the overall workflow for configuring shared VPC.
- Differentiate between the IAM roles that allow network resources to be managed.
- Configure peering between unrelated VPC networks.
- Recall when to use Shared VPC and when to use VPC Network Peering.
Module 4: Load Balancing
- Recall the various load balancing services.
- Configure Layer 7 HTTP(S) load balancing. Whitelist and blacklist IP traffic with Cloud Armor. Cache content with Cloud CDN.
- Explain Layer 4 TCP or SSL proxy load balancing.
- Explain regional network load balancing.
- Configure internal load balancing.
- Recall the choices for enabling IPv6 Internet connectivity for GCP load balancers.
- Determine which GCP load balancer to use when.
Module 5: Hybrid Connectivity
- Recall the GCP interconnect and peering services available to connect your infrastructure to GCP.
- Explain Dedicated Interconnect and Partner Interconnect.
- Describe the workflow for configuring a Dedicated Interconnect.
- Build a connection over a VPN with Cloud Router.
- Determine which GCP interconnect service to use when.
- Explain Direct Peering and Partner Peering.
- Determine which GCP peering service to use when.
Module 6: Networking Pricing and Billing
- Recognize how networking features are charged for.
- Use Network Service Tiers to optimize spend.
- Determine which Network Service Tier to use when.
- Recall that labels can be used to understand networking spend.
Module 7: Network Design and Deployment
- Explain common network design patterns.
- Configure Private Google Access to allow access to certain Google Cloud services from VM instances with only internal IP addresses.
- Configure Cloud NAT to provide your instances without public IP addresses access to the internet.
- Automate the deployment of networks using Deployment Manager or Terraform.
- Launch networking solutions using Cloud Marketplace.
Module 8: Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Configure uptime checks, alerting policies and charts for your network services.
- Use VPC Flow Logs to log and analyze network traffic behavior.